We use Australia Post for our deliveries and where possible they will do their best to leave your delivery in your preferred location, however it isn't always possible. Not all addresses are suitable for this service (e.g. apartments, PO Boxes or Parcel Lockers). If your parcel will be exposed to weather or too visible to passing traffic, the delivery driver will take it to a local Post Office for you and leave a card in your mailbox with further instructions on when and where you can collect your parcel from.
Articles in this section
- How much does shipping cost?
- How do I track the delivery of my order?
- How long will it take to receive my order?
- Do you offer Express Shipping?
- What is 'Authority to Leave' (ATL)?
- I gave Authority to Leave, but the driver didn't leave my parcel. Why?
- Do I have to be home to sign for my parcel when it arrives?
- Where can I find my tracking number?