The safety of our customers and team members is important to us. We have put the following safety measures in place:
- Mandatory temperature checks prior to entering the distribution centre.
- Social distancing - team members are to maintain a 1.5m distance from each other.
- Mandatory use of sanitizers, face masks, sanitizing wipes and disposable gloves.
- A thorough clean is conducted at the end of each day.
- Staff with flu-like symptoms are not permitted on site and must provide negative test results before they can return.
Whilst we have implemented a number of safety measures within our distribution centre, there are a few additional safety precautions you can take at home for peace of mind. These include spraying your postage satchel or parcel with household disinfectant, leaving parcels for a few days prior to opening and of course regular hand washing and sanitizing.